Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration Level 8. Duration of study – 12 months. Cost per course – 20 000 NZD (14 000 USD).
The Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration comprises 20 modules of the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree and is ideally suited to busy managers seeking to increase their career skills in a shorter time frame. The option to complete an MBA degree with six months further study makes the an attractive option.
Strategic Purpose Statement
Graduates will have a broad knowledge of the range of business subjects in the basic core, with some in-depth knowledge and skills at a higher level. The knowledge and skills thus gained should equip a graduate well for further studies and to advance in an employment pathway involving management roles.
The program comprises 20 modules, including:
At least ten modules from Group A
At least one module from Group B
Any remaining modules from Group C
Plus 4.798 Internship for students admitted under this pathway (refer entry requirements below).
Note that students entering PGDBA with no prior financial accounting background will be required to select at least nine modules from Group A and module 4.740 Accounting Framework.
- 4.701 Financial Accounting and Analysis
- 4.702 Managing Information and Technology
- 4.703 World Economy and Money Markets
- 4.704 Management Accounting and Analysis
- 4.705 Marketing Management
- 4.709 Operations Management
- 4.710 Cross-Cultural Behaviour and Negotiation
- 4.711 Business Quantitative Methods
- 4.712 Organisational Behaviour and Leadership
- 4.713 Economic Decision-Making
- 4.714 Global Enterprise and International Trade
- 4.720 Business Strategy and Change Management
- 4.782 International Supply Chain Management
- 4.706 International Strategic Management
- 4.708 International Business Law
- 4.716 International Marketing
- 4.795 International Finance and Risk Management
- 4.707 Human Resource Management
- 4.718 Business Research Methods
- 4.719 Advanced Management of Information Systems
- 4.724 E-Business
- 4.725 Entrepreneurship / New Ventures
- 4.727 Services Marketing
- 4.728 Operations Strategy and Technology
- 4.729 Quality Management
- 4.750 Strategic Marketing
- 4.754 Product Development and Brand Management
- 4.783 Project Management
- 4.787 Events Operations Management
- 4.790 Corporate and Business Finance
- 4.792 Financial Statement Analysis
- 4.794 Valuations and Investment Decision Analysis
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 2 years full-time relevant working experience.
IELTS 6.5 with no individual band lower than 6.0 / TOEFL iBT 79 / AIS TEP 56 or equivalent with no band less than 13.
The programs of international diplomas level 8 allow students just for one –year study duration to get international diploma of level 8, which is accepted in any country of the world.
The graduation from Diploma program level 8 allows students to apply for 12 months Job Search visa for employment.
Visas for family
A holder of a student visa for study at Diploma program level 8 can bring his family members to New Zealand. Student’s family allowed to get a work visa (partner) for employment for any job position and a domestic student visa (for children) which enables them to attend school free-of-charge.
Founds for living expenses.
According to immigration rules, any international student, must have enough money to pay for the course and also 15,000 NZD per one study year. For any additional person evidence of 4200 NZD per year as living expenses is required.
30 October 2015
30 January 2016
19 March 2016
21 May 2016
09 July 2016
10 September 2016
29 October 2016
[title size=”large”]LEAVE YOUR MESSAGE [/title]