NZ Diploma in Management Level 5. Duration of study – one academic year (10 months). Cost per year – 7000 NZD (4 900 USD).
About the Course
The Diploma in Management Level 5 is a New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) approved and accredited programme of study. This qualification consists of six papers from the NZ Diploma in Business Level 6.
The Diploma in Management provides a thorough grounding in business and management practice appropriate for people wishing to enter into management roles in business.
The qualification is designed as an exit point from the NZ Diploma in Business for those students who wish to have a basic understanding of management practice, but do not wish to specialise in business studies.
It also provides a platform for students wishing to pursue degree programmes or advanced management qualifications such as Diploma in Management (Advanced).
- IELTS overall band score of at least 5.5 (Academic), no individual band less than 5.0
(Students must complete all of the following)
- 530 Organisation & Management
- 560 Business Communication
- 630 Leadership
- 636 Applied Management
(students must complete any 2 of the following)
- 500 Accounting Principles
- 520 The Economic Environment
- 510 Introduction to Commercial Law
- 541 Fundamentals of Marketing
- 550 Business Computing
- 430 Statistics & Financial Mathematics for Business
- 632 Operations Managements
- 633 Human Resource Management
Following this Qualification
- Diploma in Management (Advanced) Level 6
- NZ Diploma in Business Level 6
- NZ Diploma in Information Technology Level 6
A wide variety of middle management/business positions.
[title size=”large”]LEAVE YOUR MESSAGE [/title]