NZ Diploma in Hospitality Management Level 5. Duration of study – one academic year (10 months). Cost per year – 9600 NZD (6 720 USD).
About the Course
The Diploma in Hospitality Management Level 5 is a New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) approved and accredited programme of study. This qualification is designed to prepare the leaner for employment in the Food, Beverage and Accommodation Management related industry.
Learners will also be able to:
- Communicate extremely well verbally and in writing.
- Make complement management decisions.
- Have the management skills to achieve expected individual and team performance.
- Maintain high standards in safe and supportive work environment.
- IELTS overall band score of at least 5.5 (Academic), no individual band less than 5.0.
Note: If you have not passed IELTS test yet, New Zealand Trips is able to organize for you online enrol English test, for free,
which will replace the real IELTS and will be used by the institute for immigration purposes at the time of applying for study visa.
Insight into food and beverage operations. Food safety, food service and customer care. Theoretical and practical understanding of culinary trends. Alcoholic and non- alcoholic beverages. Effective planning and organizational management. Knowledge & application of legislative requirements of the sale of liquor. Preparation for general manager’s certification. Principles of marketing and its application to enterprise activities.
Following this Qualification
- NZ Diploma in Business level 6
- NZ Diploma in Information Technology Level 6
Management roles in hotels, bars, restaurants, cafes, airline catering, cruise ship and duty managers.
[title size=”large”]LEAVE YOUR MESSAGE [/title]